Today, when I become a member of Phi Royal Society,
Referring to my honour, reputation, dignity and professionalism,
I solemnly and freely swear
– that I will never mention my colleagues with a negative connotation
– that I will never criticize the work of my colleagues in front of the clients, but that I will criticize them in person.
– I will never give or receive criticism out of negative urges.
– that, being a professional, I despise and reject vanity
– that I give freedom to all the members to ask me for help
– that I make no religious, national, political or social class differences and divisions
– that I will show humanity with a personal example
– that I will keep secrets and privacy of my clients and colleagues
– that I will take conscientious care of my clients by choosing the tools and equipment carefully
– that I will constantly improve my technique
– that I will selflessly contribute to the global improvement of Phi Royal Society with my experience and knowledge